Hey there! I can't believe its July. Time is flying!! This weeks blog will be a bit different.
I'd love to share some financial affirmations that I find to be helpful. Where ever you are in your journey, it is important to keep a positive mindset and stay grounded. And if you believe in a higher power (for me that's my Lord and Savior Jesus), know that He will see you through and has the best reserved for you. I find these affirmations and scriptures particularly helpful to remind me that I whatever goal I have set is achievable. So here they are:
“But seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.”
“But remember the Lord your God, for it is He Who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms His covenant, which He swore to your ancestors, [just] as it is today.”
“The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.”
“Humility is the fear of the Lord; [and] its wages are riches and honor and life.”
“Carefully follow the terms of this covenant, so that you may prosper in everything you do.”
“You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.”
“Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.”
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His [divine] will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of Him.”
“The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land He swore to your ancestors to give you. The Lord will open the Heavens, the storehouse of His bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations [and] will borrow from none.”
“The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor.”
“Submit to God and be at peace with Him; in this way prosperity will come to you.”
2 Corinthians 9:6
Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.
The LORD sends poverty and wealth; he humbles and he exalts.
The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor.
1. I'm so grateful for the financial abundance that surrounds me. And I am so open to
receiving more money and wealth in my life.
2. I affirm that I am worthy of financial abundance.
3. Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
4. I'm a money magnet and wealth flows to me so naturally, like a queen. The more money
I give and share, the more money comes back to me.
5. Abundance is my birthright. I was born to receive it. And I claim it now. All of my needs
are always taken care of, and in perfect timing too.
6. Every day I get smarter about managing my finances and creating true generational
wealth. My thoughts about money are positive and empowering.
7. I have total control over how much money comes into my life. I gratefully accept all the
blessings that come with financial abundance and overflow.
8. Abundance already exists inside of me and today I recognize it and I claim it.
9. When it comes to being a wealthy woman/man, I am certain it's for me.
10. Financial abundance is my kind of normal.
11. I experience wealth as a key part of my life.
12. I am capable of overcoming any money-obstacles that stand in my way.